- 1 large head cauliflower, chopped into bite-size pieces
- 3/4 cup garbanzo bean flour
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon coconut oil
- 3/4 cup hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 450ºF. In a large-sized bowl, combine flour, water, garlic powder, and salt. Whisk together until smooth.
- place cauliflower and batting inter a large freezer back and shake vigorously, making sure to coat each piece completely. Place coated cauliflower on a lightly greased, nonstick baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- While the baking, combine melted coconut oil and hot sauce in a large bowl. When cauliflower is done, remove it from the oven and gently toss it in the hot sauce mixture. Place cauliflower back on the baking sheet and cook for an additional 25 minutes until it becomes crispy. Let cool for 15 minutes, the devour!